Gift Basket Drop Shipping Companies
Most gift basket professionals get into the business because they love making gift baskets. They enjoy creating gift baskets, decorating gift baskets and selling gift baskets. So why would someone use gift basket drop shipping and relinquish some of that gift basket creativity? Good question!! Here are some of the possible reasons:
- Lack of money for funding a gift basket startup business – It’s expensive to pull together all the supplies, tools, shipping resources, etc. at the beginning of your gift basket career. Some gift basket entrepreneurs may just want to use gift basket drop shippers as a way to fill out their in-store and/or online gift basket inventory until they can get to the point of creating and selling all their own gift baskets and gift boxes.
- Lack of gift basket business space – Many gift basket companies start out as home-based gift basket businesses. That often means limited space for storing gift basket inventory and gift basket accessories. Gift drop shipping allows gift basketeers to start slowly until they can learn how to manage their gift basket creation space and possible add more room for their gift basket operations.
- Lack of gift basket know-how: Let’s face it; there’s a lot to learn when starting your first gift basket business. You don’t just slap together a basket and drop it off at the post office. You’ve got to:
- find gift basket product suppliers
- find gift basket accessories for making gift baskets
- learn how to assemble gift baskets
- discover how to ship gift baskets
- keep monetary records for gift baskets
- control your gift basket inventory
- handle taxes for your gift basket company
- advertise your gift basket business
- build a gift basket website
- manage your gift basket website
- … and so much more!!
Is Gift Basket Drop Shipping the Right Choice for You?
Whether to drop ship gift baskets is a big decision. Many gift basket companies decide to start with a combination of their own baskets and drop ship baskets. This allows them to gradually grow into their gift basket business. But, just like the rest of your business, it’s best to look carefully and shop around before choosing a gift basket drop shipping company. Explore gift basket drop-shipping websites and ask lots of questions.
Share Your Experience With Gift Basket Drop Shippers
As always, rather than acting like the sole authority on an gift basket topics, I’d prefer to get input from all the experienced gift basket entrepreneurs out there. What kind of experiences have you had with gift basket drop shipping? Do you recommend drop-shipping gift baskets? Do you have any specific gift basket drop-shippers to recommend? We’d love to hear from you. Please share your comments.